Friday, April 24, 2009

NO!


The "No!" album by They Might Be Giants is the most enjoyable kids album I have heard in years! The songs are enjoyed by young and old together and even JASON likes it! It is geared toward slightly older kids (4's and up) but William seems to like it as well. Best 14 bucks I ever spent! My favorite track is "John Lee Supertaster" because I am a supertaster and enjoy a song all about my super power. William likes No! the best and the Hippo song. They Might Be Giants also has a few other songs on other albums that are great for kids, one is "The Sun" and is a scientifically correct explanation of the sun, and I love the song about James K Polk, our 11th president. Very fun.

1 comment:

  1. I checked it out last night, I personally like "bed bed bed" and I like building extra blocks on the "In the middle, middle middle" I love when cds have extra features.

    ReplyDelete